为了保证本刊学术水平及办刊质量, 根据出版伦理委员会(Committee on Publication Ethics, COPE)发布的最佳期刊编辑行为指南(COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors),特制定作者、杂志编辑、审稿人及和出版社等参与本杂志出版的各方的行为的准则。
It is necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer and the publisher. Our ethic statements are based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
A.出版与著作权（Publication and Authorship）
1. 所有提交的论文都经过至少2位同行专家的评审 (All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper).
2. 评审考查的因素包括相关性、可靠性、意义、原创性、可读性和语言(The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language).
3. 稿件评审结果包括录用、修订后录用或退稿 (The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection).
4. 当本刊建议作者修改稿件和重新提交时, 本刊不保证修改稿一定被接受发表 (If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted).
5. 所有被退稿件将不再评审 (Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed).
6. 文章接受发表的前提是内容不涉及诽谤、侵犯著作权及剽窃等行为，否则, 一切法律责任有作者负责 (The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism).
7. 所有研究不能重复发表 (No research can be included in more than one publication).
B. 作者的责任 (Authors' responsibilities)
8. 作者必须保证所投稿件为自己原创工作 (Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work).
9. 稿件没有在其他地方发表过 (Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere). .
10. 作者必须保证所投稿件目前不准备考虑在其他地方出版 (Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere).
11. 作者有义务撤销或修正错误 (Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes).
12. 文章的全部作者都必须是对该研究工作有显著贡献者 (All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research).
13. 作者必须承诺稿件中所有数据真实可靠 (Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic)
14. 如果有任何利益冲突，作者必须通知编辑 (Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest).
15. 作者必须鉴别稿件创作中所用的所有资源 (Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript). .
16. 作者如发现自己发表的论文有错误时,须向编辑报告 (Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors).
C. 审稿人责任 (Reviewers' responsibilities)
17. 审稿人必须将稿件相关的全部信息似为特权信息,严格保密 (Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information).
18. 评审应当客观，不对作者个人批评 (Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author).
19. 审稿人应依据有力的支撑材料表达自己的观点 (Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments).
20. 审稿人应该指出作者没有引用的相关文献 (Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors).
21. 审稿人根据自己掌握的知识, 如发现被审稿件与任何已发表的论文有实质性相似或重复，应提醒主编注意 (Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief's attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge).
22. 审稿人不应该评审那些与自己有利益冲突的稿件, 包刮竞争对手与合作者，或文章的任何作者、与文章有关的公司和机构有关系或联系 (Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers).
D. 编辑的责任 (Editors' responsibilities)
23. 编辑有完全的责任和权力退稿或接收稿件 (Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article).
24. 编辑对内容和整体发表质量负责 (Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication).
25. 在修订刊出时，编辑始终要考虑作者和读者的需求 (Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication).
26. 编辑应保证论文的质量和学术诚信 (Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
27. 必要时，编辑应该发布勘误表或更正 (Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed).
28. 编辑应该掌握研究者的经费来源 (Editors should have a clear picture of a research's funding sources).
29. 编辑应以论文的重要性、原创性、清晰、与期刊内容的相关性作为唯一的判断标准 (Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers' importance, originality, clarity and relevance to publication's scope).
30. 没有很特殊的理由，编辑不应推翻自己已经作出的决定或推翻前任编辑的决定 (Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason).
31. 编辑应该保持审稿人的匿名性 (Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers).
32. 编辑应确保所发表的全部研究材料符合国际公认的道德规范 (Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines).
33. 编辑应该只接受充分确定的稿件 (Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain).
34. 如果怀疑稿件有不当行为（是否已发表），编辑应该尽一切努力把问题搞清楚 (Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem).
35. 编辑不应基于怀疑退稿，而应有学术不端行为的证据 (Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct).
36. 编辑不应与同事、作者、审稿人之间产生任何利益冲突 (Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors and reviewers).